Drama >> Hanazono || Hanadan 2 || Goong S ||

Link to >> JCNET || PPKU || webshot || d-addicts || Hanadan Returns || Radio Guri

Favorite >> Panda-Z || Kanji || Cloud's Surfers || Nihongo Narau
Deutsch lernen || HEX || DooF || Nihongo Resource


Friends >> Krajorkz || kahel || Big Y Pout || Ogu Shun || Arashi

1% buddy

---------- Comment by Haloscan >> PJ feat. Sheep world V2.0 ----------

2.26.2007

I'm so pissed!

what the hell, did I do something wrong ?! Okay she has right to do that but it's totally no reason. The way she asked me, absolutely look down on me! And is it that important to ask such a question huh hello if you don't have anything to say you better shut your bloody mouth up! Knowing I'm doing what you said is enough, why she always keeps asking me how far have you done this and that. I was like what the fcuk ?! why she need to know that. it's so annoyed! and such bossy and mess up with other temper.

there are another times, she keeps asking for something that I said I DON'T KNOW for god sake, she asks about it every hour. I said when I know or ready I will tell you! but that is not enough, she want to know everything in detail, right now. How I suppose to know, I have to call the officers and ask about it before answering her. I have told her that today is SUNDAY, no one is there working hence no one picking up my call. What she says ?! Why don't you call them and ask about it. like I didn't call them beforehand ?! How would she know I didn't call them to say such stupid words. she is always pessimistic everyone is bad, does bad things, say the wrong words. she is the only one who is good, do good things, say the right words. if you are argueing with her, don't expect to get respects your words or opinions because you are WRONG.

gosh I supposed to be better after ranting eh but somehow I feel more piss off. the fact that I never talk back because if you start, it won't end easily. It can be a whole day whole night sitting there, listening her lecture.

I feel like crying, tell me it's not enough for me to have such pain to live like this, to lose EVERYTHING. I sacrified a lot and the complaint is only I got, blame with a coward word <-- is there such a word in real life ?!

I am sick of it!