Drama >> Hanazono || Hanadan 2 || Goong S ||

Link to >> JCNET || PPKU || webshot || d-addicts || Hanadan Returns || Radio Guri

Favorite >> Panda-Z || Kanji || Cloud's Surfers || Nihongo Narau
Deutsch lernen || HEX || DooF || Nihongo Resource


Friends >> Krajorkz || kahel || Big Y Pout || Ogu Shun || Arashi

1% buddy

---------- Comment by Haloscan >> PJ feat. Sheep world V2.0 ----------

2.25.2007

><;

I have no mood to chat lately.. what's wrong with me. I am lazy to post what I do is reading them, screening the post and thread, if they break the rules or not, if there anyone mention my name and stop at UserCP.

me.. j-addicted, I only wanna download and watch jdrama, that's all.

^^; it's almost the time ne when Tes asked us if you ever tried to stop your internet life, something like that.

BAKA deshou ?!