Drama >> Hanazono || Hanadan 2 || Goong S ||

Link to >> JCNET || PPKU || webshot || d-addicts || Hanadan Returns || Radio Guri

Favorite >> Panda-Z || Kanji || Cloud's Surfers || Nihongo Narau
Deutsch lernen || HEX || DooF || Nihongo Resource


Friends >> Krajorkz || kahel || Big Y Pout || Ogu Shun || Arashi

1% buddy

---------- Comment by Haloscan >> PJ feat. Sheep world V2.0 ----------

1.23.2007

busy busy busy

busy with download all Hanadan's stuff and Shun's stuff keke all these days I am crazy over this boy and watching jdramas.

man.. why I'm not a japanese. Till now I don't know what is a desire for me to make something real.

whatever I think I'm going over one guy, yatta! ^^ I'm happy. And I see what I gonna do for my future. I have been suffered for many months when I thought of the old days and the days when I was in Germany. WTH. I'm survived, thanks my family.

I suddenly got the interview for a job yesterday, it was my first time or second time, I don't remember =/ but I like how I was doing it. Mom and Bro. said you don't have to work bla bla bla. And I wanna study Chinese medicine, of course, in China please >< no hope.. Bro. are going to France for master degree. I just can't left my family. Oh I have an exams in the next 3 weeks. I think I'm not ready but who cares.

yet I think I'm enjoyed my life now. Vans still get in touch with me, she is a fab brazilian girl. I love her. Why is she so good to me, I think she may fall in love with me LOL she always make me touched with those words she said or wrote to me. Hope we will meet again. And Yuka too!

I need to get back to my japanese and chinese course. no matter how, no matter when, no matter what..

and damn german, I hate it to dead.