Drama >> Hanazono || Hanadan 2 || Goong S ||

Link to >> JCNET || PPKU || webshot || d-addicts || Hanadan Returns || Radio Guri

Favorite >> Panda-Z || Kanji || Cloud's Surfers || Nihongo Narau
Deutsch lernen || HEX || DooF || Nihongo Resource


Friends >> Krajorkz || kahel || Big Y Pout || Ogu Shun || Arashi

1% buddy

---------- Comment by Haloscan >> PJ feat. Sheep world V2.0 ----------

9.22.2006

What happens in this week..

There are so many things happen lately in my life here. I don't know what I am feeling right now, or what I want to do. Okay I have this kind of feeling during this year, I'm still confused what it gonna be.

The people here is such a nightmare for me, I don't even think they are my relatives, I am not dare to think that they are my mother sisters ! The only thing I think all the time, I am with aunts here is 'gosh.. poor kids, they have to live with this kind of mother' Anyway my mother comes here this wednesday, with the intention to clear the thing up ! Even me, I can't stand anything here, I want to live with my own. And mom thinks that may be it would be better if I go back home. *sigh* To tell the truth, I am still enjoyed my life here and don't want to go back. I knew that I ever complained about the life here is totally SUCK but that is before I found good frends. Oh it's stil suck because of living with my aunts, and to know them. I don't want to go back for god sake, I don't know what I gonna do now if I go back. But I also don't know if it's better to continue staying here, but it gonna cost a lot !

sheesh..