Drama >> Hanazono || Hanadan 2 || Goong S ||

Link to >> JCNET || PPKU || webshot || d-addicts || Hanadan Returns || Radio Guri

Favorite >> Panda-Z || Kanji || Cloud's Surfers || Nihongo Narau
Deutsch lernen || HEX || DooF || Nihongo Resource


Friends >> Krajorkz || kahel || Big Y Pout || Ogu Shun || Arashi

1% buddy

---------- Comment by Haloscan >> PJ feat. Sheep world V2.0 ----------

9.10.2006

Taiyo no Uta

Thanks to my lovely friend, Irina who is very generous, always sending me movie and many downloaded clips *huggles* This movie, Taiyo no Uta is the movie that she recommended me to watch. And it's really worth watching, even I don't like the sad movie. But this is so good you must watch it. Okay the captured picture looks weird but it tells all about the movie *rolleyes*



And I love her songs, after watching it. I googled to find more info. about this girl. She is YUI ^^

*listening to YUI - Goodbye Day*