Drama >> Hanazono || Hanadan 2 || Goong S ||

Link to >> JCNET || PPKU || webshot || d-addicts || Hanadan Returns || Radio Guri

Favorite >> Panda-Z || Kanji || Cloud's Surfers || Nihongo Narau
Deutsch lernen || HEX || DooF || Nihongo Resource


Friends >> Krajorkz || kahel || Big Y Pout || Ogu Shun || Arashi

1% buddy

---------- Comment by Haloscan >> PJ feat. Sheep world V2.0 ----------

8.21.2006

Something good..

Good 1, I finally got Lee May postcard. Her handwriting is so cute and it's JAY Postcard ^^

Good 2, I have talked with many friends on msn. I missed them ! And it's good to know that they are fine and having a great life. We are still good friends, talking non-stop <3

Good 3, The course is going to the end this wednesday. I will have more free time.. now I am not sure it's a good news ^^"

Good 4, I talked with mom on phone almost everyday recently, even we are on big arguement sometimes lol

Good 5, I just know my brother want to buy me a Birthday's gift !! Okay, he hardly buy me anything so.. <3 But I rejected, I don't want him to waste money to buy a thing that I am not gonna use it >.<

Good 6, The things that was in a mess last week have been cleared by accidentally !