Drama >> Hanazono || Hanadan 2 || Goong S ||

Link to >> JCNET || PPKU || webshot || d-addicts || Hanadan Returns || Radio Guri

Favorite >> Panda-Z || Kanji || Cloud's Surfers || Nihongo Narau
Deutsch lernen || HEX || DooF || Nihongo Resource


Friends >> Krajorkz || kahel || Big Y Pout || Ogu Shun || Arashi

1% buddy

---------- Comment by Haloscan >> PJ feat. Sheep world V2.0 ----------

7.05.2006

Oh Worldcup

Should I be happy that there will be no more noisy on the street ?! lol I feel sorry to see that Deutsch lose to Italien at the last minute and not only one score but TWO.

*sigh*

Hold on.. I hardly believe myself, I am talking about football ! OMG I never ever think that I will watch football match haha It's not that bad anyway.

PS. wahhh I'm so love Shakira Hip don't lie song ^^

NEXT MATCH :

Italy vs France *bounce* Who will win ?!