Drama >> Hanazono || Hanadan 2 || Goong S ||

Link to >> JCNET || PPKU || webshot || d-addicts || Hanadan Returns || Radio Guri

Favorite >> Panda-Z || Kanji || Cloud's Surfers || Nihongo Narau
Deutsch lernen || HEX || DooF || Nihongo Resource


Friends >> Krajorkz || kahel || Big Y Pout || Ogu Shun || Arashi

1% buddy

---------- Comment by Haloscan >> PJ feat. Sheep world V2.0 ----------

5.30.2006

Soon

hmph 2 more days..

I had met Vut and M yesterday night, we had an appointment at Suanlum night Bazaar. It's great to see them after all ^^

Okay just finished watching Summer Snow. It's a pure classic drama that has a very very good ending, even it's not like other happy ending drama. But it really gives something, I'm so love it (always) lol Somehow the director gives us a clue about the ending through the story, and even I expect it to be ended like that, it's still hard for me, I can't stand it T-T