My Fucking Life
I went to MAA2006 last night, it was hmm quite great ^^ I knew new friend, not exactly friend can say a junior, they are a group of 16 old girls. They are nice and friendly lol one of them fell in love with m'sian guy they met there.
PS. my housemate is back to work again *relieve*
sigh.
someone told me that I have an ultimate life, don't have to work, live at ease, good at study, good family, etc. But the fact that they don't realize is in every family has their own problem. I don't know whatever problem the others have but me, I think it was mom. She is god to me ! and yet I still need to do whatever to satisfy her. She doesn't accept that, but it's so obvious in my side. She's always RIGHT (in her thought)!! for me I think there is a time that she didn't do the right thing for the moral sake is an example.. she still said that she is right and you(me) is stupid for not doing that thing =/ I don't know what is right or wrong sometime just think what is the right for mom. Anyway there is sometime that I totally can't accept her idea, I totally against her for doing that I think it's wrong.
WTH I'm doing, I'm nothing for this life, yet ranting about my mom here. SUCK. I'm just afraid what will be happen in the future, more than that I'm afraid to go away ! I don't want to go there and I don't want to be here. I hate myself for being like this as always.