My Fucking Life part 2
I'm suffering from depression.. I was banned from using internet T-T
aigoo I'm so hate my mom, call me bad kid but I really hate her ! she thinks she's always right, whatever f**king things she said, they are totally annoyed me to death. I hate to say these but please I can't stand it anymore.
Meeting with Gina, friend from s'pore, I feel guilty to cancel our meeting >.<
damn you know why I can't go, because of my god, she didn't allow me to go and told me the it's waste of your time, go finding a friend who you can take advantages. Or the indirect way, she is saying "Do not make any social relationship, you must be like me xxx so stop walking around, don't make non-sense things, can't have friends (becuase they can't help you in anything)". WTH she is thinking ?!. I wanna die..
I HATE YOU !!