Drama >> Hanazono || Hanadan 2 || Goong S ||

Link to >> JCNET || PPKU || webshot || d-addicts || Hanadan Returns || Radio Guri

Favorite >> Panda-Z || Kanji || Cloud's Surfers || Nihongo Narau
Deutsch lernen || HEX || DooF || Nihongo Resource


Friends >> Krajorkz || kahel || Big Y Pout || Ogu Shun || Arashi

1% buddy

---------- Comment by Haloscan >> PJ feat. Sheep world V2.0 ----------

4.20.2006

A Trip to Japan

I'm back wee.. I'm so love Japan more and more. It's good to use my broken japanese, I was studying it almost a year. But I still can't speak fluently >.< okay I just knew when I was there that I went to many town in Japan not really stay in Tokyo lol I went to Universal Studios Japan in Osaka. Some kind of theme park that imitate the hollywood movies. I had fun there watching Sesame Street 4D movie, being in the fire explode like it happens in the Backdraft movie, riding the flying car in NY city with Spiderman, and fighting with shark(Jaws) in the boat. They was amazing, freaking look alike real shark.

I also climbed Mount Fuji haha was taking a bus to level 5, the weather on that day was hectic, it was raining and foggy. I couldn't even see a mountain anyway I saw it on the next day morning. I was staying in the traditional japanese room and wearing yukata, the hotel was located near the Mt. Fuji and the lake. There is an open-air onsen(public), I had my first time bathing onsen hehe if everyone wanna know how was it hmm there is a not so strict but you must do 'rule' for getting in, you must be NAKED >.< and I can't say more about it except that it's HOT. I couldn't force myself get into it at first, you guys have to try it yourself hehe

The next day I went to shopping in Shibuya, the place where you can buy most fashionable things and look japanese teenagers I didn't buy anything tho ^^ I was so busy looking good looking guys (and girls) lol I never see any place like that before, so many people walking around and I thought it was a mob haha oh I went to kinokuniya (big book store) finding Jay's book or magazine that have him on the covers, but nope I couldn't find any -_-" then I went to the one music store finding Jay's CD haha I couldn't find it too. I got my not really famous band(ROM) DVD concert that I always want it but can't find in thailand.

Last day I went to Tokyo Disneyland, also the weather was bad, it was raining for the whole day nah not really it rained till 4 pm. lol I played only space mountain and some stupid kiddy things that had the not so long queue and waiting time, japanese mob was there too haha omo do you guys love Stitch (Lilo&Stitch) ?! It's a special theme parade featuring Stitch, it's so cute <3 I bought a Stitch doll keychain, a pinky bag, and a lot of chocolate/cookies =P

Oh forgot to let you guys know that I bought the kimono too ! I went to Asakusa (Shinto) temple, around the temple there are the shop selling those stuff and I was so tempt to have one now I have to think when or where I can wear it -_-;