Drama >> Hanazono || Hanadan 2 || Goong S ||

Link to >> JCNET || PPKU || webshot || d-addicts || Hanadan Returns || Radio Guri

Favorite >> Panda-Z || Kanji || Cloud's Surfers || Nihongo Narau
Deutsch lernen || HEX || DooF || Nihongo Resource


Friends >> Krajorkz || kahel || Big Y Pout || Ogu Shun || Arashi

1% buddy

---------- Comment by Haloscan >> PJ feat. Sheep world V2.0 ----------

4.02.2006

Is it LOVE ?!

- There are many things I never told anyone but this guy
- There are sometimes I can't think of anyone but this guy
- There are many people in front of me, I don't want to meet anyone but this guy
- There are problems I don't want anyone to solve it but this guy
- There are new things come to my life I don't feel like tell anyone but this guy

Is it love ?

*withdraw from the thought of these things*