Drama >> Hanazono || Hanadan 2 || Goong S ||

Link to >> JCNET || PPKU || webshot || d-addicts || Hanadan Returns || Radio Guri

Favorite >> Panda-Z || Kanji || Cloud's Surfers || Nihongo Narau
Deutsch lernen || HEX || DooF || Nihongo Resource


Friends >> Krajorkz || kahel || Big Y Pout || Ogu Shun || Arashi

1% buddy

---------- Comment by Haloscan >> PJ feat. Sheep world V2.0 ----------

12.31.2005

New Year 2006

I got a flu, cold and sore throat. But nothing can compare with I have to stay home on the new year eve, watching everyone counting down to the new year in TV, pity me ! No no.. I'm okay with it. I have a great time at my home alone, never feel like this before. Drink Asahi and Cappucino vodka with sausages lol such a good match eh watching TV and surfing internet. Actually I think of my mom (she is in Germany now, hope she enjoys staying there) I always being with her, her gone for a month is some kind of lost for me, I think I have to get used to it someday but I'm not ready. I want someone to be around and talk with me everyday (sometimes we argued)

OMG I'm sick on NYE aargh.. I want my REAL boyfriend who will be take care me when I'm sick (like now) who will be not fun when I'm not fun (like now) who can be with me when I have no one (like now) sigh.. long distance love kinda not work sometimes. I'm not sure we did the right thing and called 'this' a couple relationship. I don't feel anything special more than a friend we have now -_-"

3 bottles of Asahi, you won't know how clear your nose is after drank beer, but I have proved it ! Take a pill first then beer lol I feel beter now. It's about 3 hours before the new year, I'm thinking of calling my mom nah.. I don't know *wacko*