Drama >> Hanazono || Hanadan 2 || Goong S ||

Link to >> JCNET || PPKU || webshot || d-addicts || Hanadan Returns || Radio Guri

Favorite >> Panda-Z || Kanji || Cloud's Surfers || Nihongo Narau
Deutsch lernen || HEX || DooF || Nihongo Resource


Friends >> Krajorkz || kahel || Big Y Pout || Ogu Shun || Arashi

1% buddy

---------- Comment by Haloscan >> PJ feat. Sheep world V2.0 ----------

11.20.2005

Hai.. I want my Chrismas =P

haha not much for today, don't know what to talk about for today. I just think of the Chrismas time ; love the lovely atmosphere, the happy face of family, the naughty kids >.< It sounds like I'm getting old. Okie enough !

This year I don't know I will celebrate x'mas with my friend or not, her boyfriend will come back from studying aboard before x'mas day, and I didn't contact her lately. She might be very busy, don't have time to talk with me so I didn't call her. There must be some good reason for me to call her, but I didn't find it yet -_-"