Drama >> Hanazono || Hanadan 2 || Goong S ||

Link to >> JCNET || PPKU || webshot || d-addicts || Hanadan Returns || Radio Guri

Favorite >> Panda-Z || Kanji || Cloud's Surfers || Nihongo Narau
Deutsch lernen || HEX || DooF || Nihongo Resource


Friends >> Krajorkz || kahel || Big Y Pout || Ogu Shun || Arashi

1% buddy

---------- Comment by Haloscan >> PJ feat. Sheep world V2.0 ----------

11.20.2005

10 Things I hate about you

I hate when you have fun without me,
I hate when you have a meal but not asking me,
I hate when you have a nice dream unlike me,
I hate when you have lied to me,
I hate when you don't talk with me,
I hate when you don't understand me,
I hate when you don't think of me,
I hate when you don't call me,
I hate when you don't leave a message for me,
I hate when you are not with me.

; Got the inspiration from the name of the movie

<< REMOVE PICS >>