Drama >> Hanazono || Hanadan 2 || Goong S ||

Link to >> JCNET || PPKU || webshot || d-addicts || Hanadan Returns || Radio Guri

Favorite >> Panda-Z || Kanji || Cloud's Surfers || Nihongo Narau
Deutsch lernen || HEX || DooF || Nihongo Resource


Friends >> Krajorkz || kahel || Big Y Pout || Ogu Shun || Arashi

1% buddy

---------- Comment by Haloscan >> PJ feat. Sheep world V2.0 ----------

10.20.2005

Feeling Bad >.<

I wanna quit Chinese, it's just too troublesome for me. I'm so tired to study late at night 3 days per week. I don't have time to rest, and do what I like.

Yesterday I met 2 chinese people, father and daughter, I have no idea how they come to Thailand without knowing how to say English or Thai. The father asked me "Can you understand Chinese ?" I answered him "Yes, I can understand a bit of it." So they asked me how to go to Central World Plaza. The fact is I know what they said but I don't know how to reply them -_-" I feel like what I have learned is useless, I forgot everything and I kept talking with them in English, they didn't understand me. I'm feeling bad and don't want to learn Chinese wnymore, this event isn't a motivation to keep learning but it implies me that I have to learn one language at a times, live with it, love it and practise it everyday.

The next two week, I will have chinese exams and now I'm thinking may be I will give it up before the coming exams. What should I do ?!