Sangdoo to the END !
I haven't sleep tonight, I afraid to wake up late in the morning and mom will get mad at me. So I decide to finish watching Sangdoo, Let go the school (2 eppies left) Tomorrow will be the last day class for level 1, they give me a break 1 day before strating the level 2, I will go to upgrade my passport book in the morning. I may make an appointment with MM if she still gonna come to upgrade her passport book too. Okie prepare tissue paper and earhead.. ready.. Go ! *watching Sangdoo*
It must be kidding me, to let me think that they were died by a car crash. It would come and kill me directly but don't let the Sangdoo go to the end like that T-T It is so much sadness, I can't take it anymore.. But sorry for those who didn't watch it yet, they are ALIVE !! somewhere living together as a teacher and security guard (again) ^.^ They also having baby and Bori looks so cute with the dress. The thing I can't believe is Minsuk, he can change that much to be a super cool looking guy ! =P Okie Happy Ending *phew*
Next movie in queue is Hana and Alive starring Anne Zusuki and another Japanese gal I don't know her name ><
The series currently downloading is Summer Scent or Scent of Summer, it’s beautiful series. But the clubbox doesn't work well this day T.T