Drama >> Hanazono || Hanadan 2 || Goong S ||

Link to >> JCNET || PPKU || webshot || d-addicts || Hanadan Returns || Radio Guri

Favorite >> Panda-Z || Kanji || Cloud's Surfers || Nihongo Narau
Deutsch lernen || HEX || DooF || Nihongo Resource


Friends >> Krajorkz || kahel || Big Y Pout || Ogu Shun || Arashi

1% buddy

---------- Comment by Haloscan >> PJ feat. Sheep world V2.0 ----------

9.06.2005

Precious Time

I have many things to do lately, they occupied my resting time. I guess I will have 5 hours per day to sleep. Having morning class and also night class, the lunch time is for review and preview for the lesson. Do I study too hard ?! ^^'

My auntie from Germany will come to BKK tomorrow afternoon, she will come with her new daughter. Which I said new because I never meet her before since she was born, it's about 4 years. I'm so excited to meet her, she must be very cute. And I also miss another two sons of her, Patrick and Bobby. They must be growing up smart =)