Drama >> Hanazono || Hanadan 2 || Goong S ||

Link to >> JCNET || PPKU || webshot || d-addicts || Hanadan Returns || Radio Guri

Favorite >> Panda-Z || Kanji || Cloud's Surfers || Nihongo Narau
Deutsch lernen || HEX || DooF || Nihongo Resource


Friends >> Krajorkz || kahel || Big Y Pout || Ogu Shun || Arashi

1% buddy

---------- Comment by Haloscan >> PJ feat. Sheep world V2.0 ----------

9.09.2005

Money is the BIG thing !

Family break up because of money, brothers and sisters beat up because of money.
Everyone like money, most of people can do anything to get the money.

There is one of my friend from highschool who always borrow my money since highschool. She calls me today and ask me for money *sigh* someone never change..
What I can say except ask her back when she would like to return me and give her money.

Anyway this is my cutie cousin *pinch her cheeks* She looks like a boy but she loves beauty, she loves to make up and dress beautifully lol She always shy when I look at her. She is already fly back home, I'm so missing her around.