Drama >> Hanazono || Hanadan 2 || Goong S ||

Link to >> JCNET || PPKU || webshot || d-addicts || Hanadan Returns || Radio Guri

Favorite >> Panda-Z || Kanji || Cloud's Surfers || Nihongo Narau
Deutsch lernen || HEX || DooF || Nihongo Resource


Friends >> Krajorkz || kahel || Big Y Pout || Ogu Shun || Arashi

1% buddy

---------- Comment by Haloscan >> PJ feat. Sheep world V2.0 ----------

9.15.2005

It's my Birthday !!

*make (a) wishes*

I want to have surprise birthday party --I never have it.
I want a big bunch of purple and green flower -- It waste money to buy fresh flower with that high pricey but I still want it once a time.
I (still) want a big BIG teddy bear -- I love to have it on my bed.
I want to spend the day with my close friends and love -- I hardly meet them.

Thanks everyone who wishing me a happy birthday and more : Patya, Ellen, Liwei, Brent, Carolyn, Pyre, Kewlpiggy, Yanting, Xiaoli, Man, Vut, MM, Phaung,..

Thanks for wishing and piccies : Teresa, Swee, Dana, Jecka, Grace

*Gina -- You talk with me in Thai, how special ! Miss you, muah.

Hope I didn't forget anyone >.<