Time to reunion
I get the phone call from my old high school friend, she said we will have the meeting next Saturday evening at somewhere near my high school. Honestly, I do not want to go, there is no reason why I do not but I just feel it. Anyway I gather my university friends to meet instead >.<
The chinese class will be started next week, we will have new teacher. So to welcome our new teacher from Beijing, we will have the party at JW Marriot Hotel this Sunday. I miss my chinese classmate ^^
No class today.. I do not go out anywhere because brot takes the car to work (his car is broken) Well, stay at home is not that bad even I can not use internet the whole day as ever T-T okie, let see what I do for a day. Umm.. wake up late (taking the same pill last night) having bunch (dad bought it home last night) watching TV (many episodes of CSI) watching rental VCD (My Little Bride) updating blogger before sleep. Tomorrow I have to wake up early, 5 am. I guess.