Drama >> Hanazono || Hanadan 2 || Goong S ||

Link to >> JCNET || PPKU || webshot || d-addicts || Hanadan Returns || Radio Guri

Favorite >> Panda-Z || Kanji || Cloud's Surfers || Nihongo Narau
Deutsch lernen || HEX || DooF || Nihongo Resource


Friends >> Krajorkz || kahel || Big Y Pout || Ogu Shun || Arashi

1% buddy

---------- Comment by Haloscan >> PJ feat. Sheep world V2.0 ----------

8.19.2005

JLPT Level 3

I am going to get it soon ! lol I just apply for the test this afternoon ahh.. I do not think I can make it anyway, at the reviewing course I did right only 50 percentage, but to pass it I need 70 percentage *sigh* There are so many words I never seen before. But I will try my best even I lost my confident.

Aja Aja Hwaiting !

And my ADSL modem, I will get the new one next Saturday woo.. I really cannot wait (but have to) Thanx Jeang for taking it and pay for me (=P I still have to pay him back haha) Do not forget next Saturday I will meet a group of friends yo ! but the meeting place is not set up yet -_-

; DVD-R 25 discs 700 Baht hmm..