Drama >> Hanazono || Hanadan 2 || Goong S ||

Link to >> JCNET || PPKU || webshot || d-addicts || Hanadan Returns || Radio Guri

Favorite >> Panda-Z || Kanji || Cloud's Surfers || Nihongo Narau
Deutsch lernen || HEX || DooF || Nihongo Resource


Friends >> Krajorkz || kahel || Big Y Pout || Ogu Shun || Arashi

1% buddy

---------- Comment by Haloscan >> PJ feat. Sheep world V2.0 ----------

8.14.2005

I got beat up !

Yes I fight with my brot this morning, he is a jerk who cannot stand any word I have said. He did kick me (ba-ka ne) *T-T* see, guy beats up a gal. Other than that, I will not be able to use internet whenever I want as usual. That is suck !!

I buy a new Japanese book today, actually it is written in English. *lol* The title is Real Life Japanese, it is about the way of using Japanese language when you live in Japan. Haa.. how cool it is, I will read it tonight.

Jya mata ! (See ya)