First day >.<
I just know they teach German language like this, gosh ! First of all I have to say I never learn it and I have no basic knowledge. But the teacher, he first comes in the room and point to me 'Guten Morgen' Me, huh !? 'Guten morgen ?!' Not yet, then he continues 'Wie ist Ihr Name ?' Me *whatdhellitmeans* He points to the blackboard where he writes 'Mein Name ish …' Me, so ?! How would I know how to say that phrase -_-! And he is like that for the whole class, he doesn't speak Thai or English. Anyway I like him when he is trying to explain 'Ms and Mrs' he acts like the women who have a ring and who haven't (very funny) Moreover, my classmate doesn't understand what he tried to explain lol
Xin laoshi (Gao Laoshi) teachs in my class ahh.. he is so strict. He said we are bad at pronounciation, he can't understand what we are saying even we are saying our own name -_-" And when I laugh at my almost-forget-word, he comes to ask me why/what I did laugh.. am I not allow to laugh in this class ?! T-T I'm sorry to feel enjoyable when studying chinese.