Drama >> Hanazono || Hanadan 2 || Goong S ||

Link to >> JCNET || PPKU || webshot || d-addicts || Hanadan Returns || Radio Guri

Favorite >> Panda-Z || Kanji || Cloud's Surfers || Nihongo Narau
Deutsch lernen || HEX || DooF || Nihongo Resource


Friends >> Krajorkz || kahel || Big Y Pout || Ogu Shun || Arashi

1% buddy

---------- Comment by Haloscan >> PJ feat. Sheep world V2.0 ----------

8.16.2005

Dear ADSL Modem.. XD

I miss you, my ADSL Modem T-T now I have to use dial up from the university, it is very very slo..w..w.. and does not allow downloading from CB >.< So where the ADSL Modem is now right, hmm.. I don’t know my brot kept it in the secret place away from me, I was banned from using it till no limit of time =( I think I will pay for my own internet connection. But I still don’t have time to find the good supplier, gosh.. I feel like surfing internet is a part of my life.

ahh.. so sleepy today, last night I took a pill for muscle relaxation, Norgesic. I don’t know it will make me feel sleepy the whole day. My muscle at arms, legs, and my back were so tense after fight with brot. And that medicine helps me getting better now.